A Note from Bank of beirut:
We are pleased to inform you of the Launching a new Bank of Beirut Fund Starting today and up till initial build up period June 14, 2013 called “Beirut Preferred Fund II Segregated Portfolio ”, Denominated in US Dollars.
Please see below the details:
- Launching date : June 14, 2013
- Build up period : Up until launch date
- Maturity : No Final Maturity( Perpetual and can be called at the banks discretion at any time)
- Expected Amount : USD 50,000,000
- Underlying : Fixed Income (Local Market)
- Subscription Fees : 0.50% for new subscribers,
0% Subscription fees for clients rolling over from “Beirut Preferred Fund I”
- Expected Return : Min 1.75% above Average Rate of Deposits ( The current yield of the fund will be equivalent to 5.25%, this is a floating rate fund therefore the Yield will can change depending on the Market)
- Fund Type : Open-Ended
- Redemption &Subscription : Monthly
- Min Investment : USD 100,000
- Dividend : Monthly Dividend Payments (Subject to 10% tax in Lebanon)
- Transitory Account 40P to pay a rate of 4.00% p.a.
Please send this message to people and acquaintances you care to have the same opportunity.
For more info you can call or email to:
Bank Of Beirut sal – Elyssar Branch
Tel +961 4 928190
Fax +961 4 920105
P.O.Box 11–7354 Beirut Lebanon
Email : [email protected]