Dear DPI/NGO Youth Representatives,
The next DPI/NGO Youth Representative Meeting will be held on Thursday, 25 July, 2013 at 3 p.m. in the DPI/NGO Resource Centre. Alexandria Fitzgerald, a DPI/NGO Youth Representative from the Institute for Global Understanding at Monmouth University will chair the meeting.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Adaptation of Google platforms to enhance communication between Youth Representatives
- Implementation of a Youth Representative Executive Board
- Creation of a Youth Representative Handbook
- Discussion expanding the Youth Representative of the Month initiative
- Vote on the Youth-led briefing topic
- Discussion of the Youth Assembly (7-9 August 2013)
The meeting will take place in the DPI/NGO Resource Centre conference room (801 First Avenue at 45th St, UNITAR building, 2nd Floor). Please note that attendance is for DPI/NGO Youth Representatives only.
Don’t forget to join the DPI/NGO Youth Reps Facebook group to network with other DPI/NGO Youth Representatives, discuss topical news issues, and find out about DPI/NGO Youth Representative sponsored events.
If you are not in the US, join us via Google Hangout. (Instructions can be found on the Youth Rep Facebook page.)
We hope to see you on Thursday, 25 July!
NGO Relations Section
Department of Public Information
United Nations Headquarters in New York