Proud to be Lebanese
Whether his name is God, Allah or Lord
Should not make you pull out your sword
If He is watching you from up above
He would want your hearts to be filled with love
Religion is only between God and us
Its diversity in Lebanon should be a plus
If you can hear church bells and mosque prayer call
Then you are in a country that should never fall
Lebanese from different sects have grudges and hate
But they all have qualities that are very great
Some of which are hospitality, honor, and many more
Like kinship and family which is more precious than ore
Lebanese migrate in huge numbers every year
But it is their dream to live and be buried over here
Different sects in Lebanon need the proper education
That shows them how we make one beautiful nation…
- My name is Mohammad Khalil.
- I am 11 years old.
- I was born on August 9, 2001.
- I am in the school International College.
- I am going from Grade 6 to Grade 7.
- I like to play basketball, football, and on electronics (Ipad-Laptop-Xbox…)