Youth Representatives DPI/ NGO Meeting- Thursday, 23 May at 3 pm, NGO Resource Centre.
Dear DPI/NGO Youth Representatives,
The next DPI/NGO Youth Representative Meeting will be held on Thursday, 23 May, 2013 at 3:00pm in the NGO Resource Centre (GA-37). Katrina Martinez, a DPI/NGO Youth Representative from the Association for Trauma Outreach and Prevention, will chair the meeting.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Share the work that each NGO does in relation to the International Day for Biological Diversity (22 May)
- Discuss and start to draft the “Roles/Ethics of a DPI/NGO Youth Rep” guidelines
- Discuss the future format of DPI/NGO Youth Representative Meetings
- Discuss the results of the “lessons learned from the 1st Youth-led Briefing” meeting with DPI/NGO Relations Section
- Discuss future topics for Youth-led Briefings
- Open the floor for announcements
Please join the DPI/NGO Youth Reps Facebook group to network with other DPI/NGO Youth Representatives, discuss topical news issues, and find out about DPI/NGO Youth Representative sponsored events.
Please note that attendance is for DPI/NGO Youth Representatives only.
We hope to see you on Thursday, 23 May!
NGO Relations Section
Department of Public Information
United Nations Headquarters in New York
Facebook: UN DPINGOs:Partners4Change
Twitter: @undpingo #undpingo