Dear NGO Colleagues,
Please find some important updates relating to the Conference below:
- Current numbers of pre-registered participants: 1864 persons from 580 NGOs and 96 countries.
The deadline to register for the Conference is Wednesday, 13 August, 2014.
Please click here to register for the Conference
- Your generous donations have always been an integral part in ensuring the success of the Conference. To find out how you can contribute to the success of the Conference, please click here to read the appeal by Anne-Marie Carlson, chair of the NGO/DPI Executive Committee, and Jeffery Huffines, chair of the Conference.
Please click here to donate to the Conference
- The UN Department of Public Information is committed to providing full access to the conference for all participants. Please email [email protected] regarding your accessibility needs, such as wheelchair access and seating in the Conference Room, Braille and other accessible document formats, hearing loops, etc. as soon as possible and no later than 31 July 2014.
Please click here to learn more about the Accessibility services that are available
- You have the opportunity to contribute to the NGO action agenda on 2015 and beyond development. The Zero Draft has been posted on the conference website. Read it and offer your observations. The deadline is Tuesday, 15 July, 2014.
Please click here to access Zero Draft.
- The Conference Planning Committee is looking for volunteers to help with a variety of tasks.
Please click here to register to be a volunteer
- United Nations Conference to convene Civil Society to support Post-2015 Development Agenda
Please click here to read the entire media advisory
NGO Relations and Advocacy
Department of Public Information
United Nations Headquarters in New York