The CV of Françoise Hbeyka (Hobeika) ( Beirut, Lebanon)
2009 Release of the guide- book (eng & fr versions) supported by the Ministry of Culture, Beirut
World Book Capital program : “Beirut Guided Cultural Tour”.
“Beyrouth Visite Culturelle Guide”
2008 till present : Lecturer at the AUL Kaslik of History of Art, Architecture & Furniture.
2007-2008 AFSI : Association Française de Solidarité Internationale.
Assistant and collaborator of the AFSI President
2006 Ministry of Tourism Beirut, Lebanon
• Updating and re-writing the brochures of the Ministry of Tourism, Lebanon – covering archaeological, historic, touristic sites, museums and natural reserves
2006 Medina Website Project Beirut, Lebanon
• Assistant Chief Editor of the Medina website in Lebanon – a European Commission project. Focussed on the writing and editing of several documents and translation and retranslation of documents and essays.
• Expert & Writer of the Lebanese Folk Traditions page of the Medina website.
2002 – 2003 Tour Leader Egypt, Spain, France
• Tour leader during Christmas and New Year period with Lebanese groups in High Egypt as well as leading Lebanese groups in Madrid & Andalusia,, Spain and other Lebanese groups in Lourdes, Normandy and Paris in France
2003 Public Relations Beirut Lebanon
• Responsible of the public relations in the organization of the meeting of “Mondial Movement
of Mothers” titled ” Role of Mothers in Peace Establishing” at the ESCWA Beirut Down Town.
2001 Tourism Exhibition Dubai
• Representing Liba Tours at the Tourism Exhibition in Dubai
1998 – 1999 Unesco: Documentary & articles Beirut, Lebanon
• Writer and presenter of the educational film Beqaa Valley produced for UNESCO. Also, y’ve worked on several cultural articles covering Sidon and Tyre.
1994-95 & 2003 Archaeological Excavation Linz, Austria
• Training with Stadt-museum team that led in collaboration with Vienna & Salzburg Universities archaeological excavations in Linz, Austria (pre-historic and Celtic eras).
1994 Archaeological Excavation Beirut, Lebanon
• Training in archaeological excavations in Beirut Downtown with UL, Dr Karam team
1992 – 2006 Tourism Consultant, programmer & Cultural Tours Conductor Lebanon & Syria
• Fully Qualified cultural Tours conductor in Lebanon and Tour leader in Syria. Tours programming for different travel agencies.
1992 – 1994 El Hayat Beirut, Lebanon
• Editor of several articles appearing in the Cultural Section of the daily El Hayat
1988 – 1990 Lebanese Radio ( Fanar): Delegate to the Presidency Palace Baabda
• RL (Radio Lebanon: Part of the permanent News department’s delegation to the Presidential Palace of the Lebanese Republic.
• Preparation and presentation of the program (el Helou Loubnan) The Beautiful Lebanon.
1987 – 1988 Documentary: The Roots of Lebanon (Jouzour Loubnan) Beirut, Lebanon
• Part of Dr Selim Dib team in the documentary “The Roots of Lebanon” for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC)
1982- 1987 LEBANESE University Fanar, Lebanon
• L.U, faculty of Letters and Human Sciences department of Archaeology & Fine Arts: Archaeology graduate. MS Archaeology: units
1994 – 1998 ITALIAN LANGUAGE Beirut, Lebanon & Sienna, Italy
• Italian Language Course at the American Language Centre
then at the Italian Cultural Institute & the UNIVERSITA PER STRAMIERI
• Private Teacher of History of Art ( T.S. Course)
• Languages: Arabic (native), French, English, Italian, German.
• Peace Ambassador at the Universal Peace Federation ( NGO registered at the UNESCO).
• Interests: Swimming, jogging, reading , attending lectures, researches making.
• Computer languages (Windows, Words, Excel, Internet, Power point).